Monday, June 1, 2009

Is the "s" silent in Illinois?

We have now crossed through Tennesse and tipped Kentucky. We are on the road going through Illinois. Elias has learned to read a map, Geer is still plugged in and Grace is snacking. Mary is driving again and weare over half way on the first leg of our journey. Road trips are different with a TV, gameboys and IPods....no more alphabet game or sing alongs. I'm not sure if I am nostalgic or sad.

Strike that Mary has assured me we WILL have alphabet games and sing alongs....I'm better now.

Post us song ideas.

4 comments:

  1. we like to hum a tune then see who can guess the song first. the person who guesses gets to hum the next tune. aslso, twenty questions is fuh-uhn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget our game, although it will prob. be more for you and Mary than the kids. Say or "see" a word and name a song with that word in it. You know I'm your song girl!!
    99 bottles of gatorade is always a good one...and, let's see...ummmmm.....Dont' forget the "I went on vacation and all I took was (then go down the alphabet, remembering the entire alphabet, etc. game.) Those are my game/song ideas for right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean's game is our current family fav. We also like to do impressions (often of each other or other family members not there...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Song idea: If your going through hell keep on going. :)

    ReplyDelete